sexta-feira, 2 de março de 2012

Frases inesquecíveis da história dos games.



O bom site da revista ARKADE http://www.arkade.com.br ( a qual agradeço seu editor Raphael) apontou as frases inesquecíveis da história dos games. Se você for fã como eu, vai lembrar de todas ou quase. Se você só curte games, certamente já ouviu ou leu alguma dessas.

“Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!” – Super Mario Bros.

“I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee” - Skyrim

“Would you kindly…?” - BioShock


“The cake is a lie”. – Portal


“Do a barrell roll!” – Star Fox 64


“Hello, it’s a me, Mario!” – Super Mario 64


“It’s dangerous to go alone! Take this.” – The Legend of Zelda



“Ah, fresh meat!” – Diablo


“…swam like a brick” – Worms 2


“Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman” – Half-Life 2


“All that is yours is rightfully mine… and mine it will be” - Prince of Persia


“I got balls of steel.” – Duke Nukem


“You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.” – Street Fighter II


“Boom Shaka Laka!!” - NBA Jam


 ”Requiescat in Pace” - Assassin’s Creed


“He’s on fire!” - NBA Jam





“I owe you nothing.” – God of War


“I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum!” - StarCraft 2


“All your base are belong to us.” – Zero Wing


“Get over here!” – Mortal Kombat


“Because… you are a puppet” – Final Fantasy VII


“Finish Him!!” – Mortal Kombat



“Rise from your grave!” - Altered Beast


“Bury me with my money!” – Sunset Riders


“Welcome to your doom!” – Altered Beast


“Work, work” – Warcraft 3


“I salute my fallen enemy” – Batman: Arkham Asylum


“Wololo” - Age of Empires


“Brumack!” – Gears of War


“Ultraaaa Combooo!” – Killer Instinct


“What a horrible night to have a curse.” - Castlevania


“Let the Carnage Begin!” – Rock n’ Roll Racing  


“It’s time to kick ass and chew bubble gum… And I’m all out of gum.” - Duke 
Nukem 


“FUS RO DAH” – Skyrim


“Snake? What Happened? Snake? SNAAAAKEE?” - Metal Gear Solid







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário